Kaseya Opens Connect IT Europe Conference to Record Attendance; MSP Profitability, IT Management Efficiency, and New Product Enhancements Among Highlights
NEW YORK and AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Nov. 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaseya®, the leading provider of IT infrastructure management solutions for both managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT departments, along with its family of companies including Unitrends, RapidFire Tools, ID Agent, IT Glue and Spanning Cloud Apps, opened its Connect IT Europe conference in Amsterdam this week to a sold out audience of more than 500 partners and vendors.
Attendees of the three-day event have gathered to cover the latest trends affecting managed service providers and internal IT teams in Europe with a focus on driving MSP profitability and internal IT efficiency, studying the current mergers and acquisitions landscape in Europe and addressing the common challenges that multi-function IT professionals face when a single IT professional or small IT team has to serve across all IT business functions - such as Monitoring, Backup, Cloud and SaaS Management, Security, Compliance and IT Documentation.
This week’s event comes at a time when Kaseya’s European business has been scaling significantly and continues to be one of the company’s fastest-growing markets, driven in part by Kaseya’s recent investment funding of more than $500 million USD. The company continues this growth, along with its commitment to providing worldwide, best-in-class customer service through aditional strategic acquisitions, a deeper expansion into these European markets and increased R&D spending to develop cutting-edge, customer-centric products.
“It is a thrilling time in the history of technology to deliver IT services to European SMBs,” says Fred Voccola, CEO, Kaseya. “From service tickets to end point management, SaaS backup and compliance, IT departments and MSPs are being asked to do more. Kaseya exists to empower external and internal IT service providers to simplify and transform IT infrastructure management with innovative and integrated solutions created specifically for multi-function IT professionals.”
Throughout the event, attendees will experience interactive sessions, in-depth training, networking and opportunities to explore the latest technology advances to help them address all of their IT management needs.
Conference highlights include:
- Ronan Kirby announced this week as the company’s new president and general manager for EMEA, a role designed to streamline leadership and enable greater continuity for its customer base while furthering the company’s momentum in the region;
- A “Europe Connect 360 Profitability Symposium” which showcases world-renowned MSP expert Gary Pica, leading MSPs and experts from IT Glue, RapidFire Tools, ID Agent, and Unitrends MSP speaking on how MSPs can grow their businesses and maintain profitability;
- Sessions designed to examine how M&A is changing the MSP landscape in Europe including a panel with leaders from IT services provider CMI and IT specialist BTA Limited. CMI recently acquired BTA Limited following an introduction at Kaseya’s Connect IT Europe event last year;
- Trends in IT Security with the founder of NEXTGen Sales Training and CompTIA Representative, Fiona Challis; and
- Sessions designed to help MSPs build successful cybersecurity and compliance service offerings.
In addition, the event showcases several recent and upcoming product enhancements across the Kaseya portfolio including:
IT Security and Compliance
- Password Protection and enhanced Two Factor Authentication across products.
- IT Glue’s newly released Vault feature which allows IT Glue users to exclusively decrypt passwords at the endpoint level with a user-specific passphrase, providing an additional ironclad layer of security for highly sensitive passwords.
- Kaseya BMS’s integration into Active Directory (AD) and third party Identity Providers (IDPs) to secure user identities.
- RapidFire Tools’ new Cyber Insurance Manager, which ensures that companies with Cyber Risk Insurance actually get paid in the event of a claim by automatically verifying the accuracy of information submitted on the original insurance application and then documenting on an ongoing basis.
- Kaseya previewed its upcoming VSA mobile app, “Kaseya Fusion”. This iOS- and Android-native app will allow IT managers real-time visibility into the IT environment, and technicians can use it to manage service tickets and access IT asset information while on-site — all from their mobile devices. It’s the first-of-its-kind to combine RMM and PSA into a single application
- IT Glue’s newly released Office Cloud Editor, which enables live online editing of Microsoft Office documents directly within IT Glue.
- New fast, modern and familiar interface released within Kaseya’s VSA.
IT Billing and Automation
- Price to Asset Billing enables 100% accurate billing based on changes in the client's environment.
- Automated Proration eliminates manual invoice adjustments by capturing new billable devices as they come onboard.
Expanded languages let finance teams work natively in Italian, German and Dutch.
Connect IT Europe 2020 will take place in Amsterdam on 20-22 October. For more information, visit: https://europe.connectit.com.
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. The Kaseya IT Complete platform is the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated solution suite purposely engineered to help IT both run and grow the business. It empowers businesses to command all of IT centrally, easily manage remote and distributed environments, simplify backup and disaster recovery, and automate across IT management functions. Kaseya solutions manage over 10 million endpoints worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and Miami, FL, Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com.
Katy Hoeper, PR Manager
[ Cloud Security's Homepage ]