ASEAN Secure Content Management Market 2017-2022 - The Need to Fight Evolving Threats Through Email and Web Gateways
DUBLIN, Dec. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "ASEAN Secure Content Management Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ASEAN SCM market maintained a solid growth momentum, which was greatly driven by the need to fight evolving threats through email and Web gateways, particularly in the wake of the outbreak of ransomware attacks in the late of 2017.
There has been an increase in state-sponsored attacks, financially motivated criminals, phishing campaigns, BEC, ransomware, and malware attacks through email and Web channels, which prompted businesses and government organizations to invest more in security measures to protect these gateways.
Despite recording solid growth during the year, the growth momentum for legacy email and Web filtering solutions has slowed down over the years due to the lack of innovation. More importantly, organizations are now looking at email and Web security as security measures to protect their organizations' critical data.
Customers are now either looking at integrated security appliances that offer email and Web filtering capabilities or shifting their attention to other advanced security solutions, such as sandboxing, AEDR, or more cost-effective cloud-based services.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the SCM market. Some key drivers of SCM solutions include the increasing risks associated with email and Web gateways. Besides, industry and local compliance continues to drive the investment in SCM for data protection and content management.
Moreover, the increasing adoption of mobility in the workplace requirs organizations tighten control over online content to enhance productivity and to prevent threats.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2016 to 2022, with 2017 as the base year. SCM solutions are the key focus area of this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service providers, manufacturing, education, and other sectors.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the SCM market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key trends of the SCM market in 2017 and in the future?
- What are the key drivers and restraints of the market?
- Which regions and countries performed best in 2017?
- What is the competitive landscape across the ASEAN region?
- What is the market growth forecast from 2017 to 2022?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Research Objectives
- Geographical Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation
2. Forecast and Trends
- Forecast Assumptions
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast by Country Discussion
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Environment
3. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1-Vendor Discussions Which Must Move from Simply Meeting Compliance Requirements
- Growth Opportunity 2-Growing Cloud Adoption
- Growth Opportunity 3-An Integrated Security Platform
- Growth Opportunity 4-Incorporating Advanced Security Technology
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
4. The Last Word
- 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits
- Axway (Tumbleweed)
- Cisco (IronPort)
- RUAG Defence (Clearswift)
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8fxhk/asean_secure?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asean-secure-content-management-market-2017-2022---the-need-to-fight-evolving-threats-through-email-and-web-gateways-300759856.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Cloud Security's Homepage ]